Making this salad is easy. Chop up everything and toss it all together with your lemon olive oil dressing which is a combination of 2 part olive olive and 1 part fresh lemon juice.
I like to marinate the kale in the dressing and let it soak for at least 30 minutes. This allows4 the kale to soften slightly and lessen some if its bitterness.
- 1 Bunch Kale Finely Chopped (3-4 Cups)
- 1 Pint Cherry or grape Tomatoes Halved
- 1 Each Cucumber Seeded and diced
- 1/2 Each Red Onion Thinly sliced or chopped
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
To make the dressing:In a small to medium mixing bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Whisk until combined.
Combine all the chopped ingredients in a large bowl, pour dressing over salad and mix. Sprinkle with extra feta cheese before serving.
Prepared and dressed salad can be stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours.