- 1 Cup Mission Figs, Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Kalamata Olives, Pitted and Chopped
- 2 Tblsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tblsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tblsp Capers, Drained and Chopped
- 1-1/2 Tsp Thyme, Chopped
- 10 Oz. Soft Goat Cheese (Montrachet), cut crosswise intp 1/2" rounds
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts, Toasted and Chopped
- Fresh Thyme Sprigs-Garnish
- Assorted Breads or Crackers
In a medium-sized bowl, add figs, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, olives, capers, and chopped thyme. Mix thoroughly and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Arrange overlapping cheese rounds in a circle in the center of a platter. Stir chopped walnuts into tapenade; spoon into center of cheese circle. Garnish with walnut halves and thyme sprigs. Serve with breads and/or crackers.