- 2 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Tarragon, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Shallot, Minced
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Kosher Salt- to taste
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-1/4 Lbs Carrots, Peeled and Shredded
- 1 Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
In a large bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, tarragon, shallot, honey, cayenne and 1 teaspoon of salt. Let it sit for 10 minutes
Whisk in the oil until emulsified, then add the carrots and parsley.
Stir until evenly coated.
Season with salt and cayenne pepper.
Serve or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.